Android 21 (人造人間２１号 Jinzōningen Nijūichi-Gō, lit. “Artificial Human No. 21”) is an Android who appears as the main antagonist of Dragon Ball FighterZ when in her evil persona. Her intellect rivals that of Dr. Gero,though she may be even smarter than he was.
- Flight – The ability to fly using ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy attack.
- Tail Attack – In her true form, Android 21 can attack enemies with her tail as part of certain combos. She can also thrust her tail into the ground, then have it erupt from the ground to deliver a surprise attack, taking advantage of her ability to extend her tail which can presumably be attributed to either her Frieza Race, Namekian, and Majin cells or a combination of all three.
- Hungry Beam – A move Android 21 uses to turn people into food.
- Sweet Tooth – One of Android 21’s Meteor Attack (Level 3 Super), which is said to work like Majin Buu’s though is fired as a finger beam like Majuub’s version. Android 21 turns the opponent into a dessert (such as a donut, macaroon, or cupcake) and then takes a bite out of the opponent, regaining some health. If this attack finishes the enemy off, she eats the opponent completely.
- Absorption – In all scenarios, she absorbs many clones. In the Super Warrior Arc she absorbs Nappa, Cell, the Ginyu Force and finally Frieza. Like Cell and Majin Buu, this makes her more powerful. Android 21’s absorption resembles a combination of Majin Buu’s Candy Beam and Cell’s absorption ability as she can increase her power by turning others into food and eating them.
- Connoisseur Cut – A move that lets Android 21 absorb an opponents energy and use up to four of her opponents moves. There is a pool of eight moves she can copy with their availability depending on the enemy she took ki from. Notably, ki attacks copied with this move are red and black in color.
- Solar Flare – One of the moves Android 21 can use after using Connoisseur Cut. It is functionally identical to Krillin’s version but can be used in the air. Obtained from enemies somewhat connected to Goku.
- Kamehameha – One of the moves Android 21 can use after using Connoisseur Cut. Obtained from enemies somewhat connected to Goku.
- Homing Energy Blast – One of the moves Android 21 can use after using Connoisseur Cut. It is similar to Piccolo’s version, but she can only conjure a single orb at a time. Obtained from alien or godly enemies.
- Ki Blast Rush – One of the moves Android 21 can use after using Connoisseur Cut. A series of rapid-fire blasts. Obtained from enemies connected to Vegeta.
- Sticky Energy Blast – One of the moves Android 21 can use after using Connoisseur Cut. It is a command grab where she throws the opponent across the arena. Obtained from enemies connected to Vegeta.
- Barrier Sphere – One of the moves Android 21 can use after using Connoisseur Cut. Obtained from enemies connected to androids.
- Explosive Energy Blast – One of the moves Android 21 can use after using Connoisseur Cut. it is a pair of energy blast fired at the ground. Obtained from enemies connected to the Androids.
- Instant Transmission – One of the moves Android 21 can use after using Connoisseur Cut. Also used to teleport Android 21 to the Sacred World of the Kai. Obtained from alien or godly enemies. In the Super Warriors Arc, Android 21 learns it via mimicry after seeing it being used by Goku to travel to the Sacred World of the Kais.
- Hors d’Oeuvre Stab – Android 21 flies down towards the opponent from the air and strikes them into the ground.
- Total Detonation Ball – Android 21 launches a ball of ki that flies across the screen and explodes on impact. The heavy version of this move will discard all her acquired moves in exchange for extra power.
- Absolute Release Ball – A bigger version of Total Detonation Ball, used by Android 21 to destroy Android 16. It is normal Android 21’s super attack in Dragon Ball Heroes. In Dokkan Battle, it is used by Android 21 in her human form as her Super Attack, though with her good personality in control of her body.
Android 21 firing her Death Beam-like Photon Wave in Dragon Ball FighterZ
Photon Wave – A move where Android 21 produces a Death Beam-like attack that explodes where it hits along the ground.
Excellent Full Course – Android 21’s other Level 3 Super, where she flies into the opponent, hitting them with a flurry of dash attacks, before striking them to the ground and fires a ki blast from on top of them.
Appetizing Rush – her move given to her exclusively in Dragon Ball
Description by dragonball.fandom