Battlefield 2042 can easily be considered one of the most anticipated games of 2021. This game faced many delays and this caused the expectations to rise sharply. With nothing left to offer, we’re going to cover everything we know about Battlefield 2042 in this article.
The Battlefield game series has been around for about 20 years. These games can be considered a direct competitor to the Call of Duty franchise. Now this competition has reached its peak in the 9th generation. The interesting thing is that these two series of first-person shooter games have a completely different time period this year. So if you are interested in fighting now and in the future, Battlefield 2042 is for you. If you are interested in fighting during World War II, then take a look at Call of Duty: Vanguard. Read this article to know more about Vanguard.
Unlike Call of Duty, the Battlefield series are not released every year. The important thing is that Dice supports these games very well and their servers are open for many years. Battlefield 2042 is a kind of return of Dice to modern warfare. The latest shooter game ever made by Dice is Battlefield 4, which is about 8 years old. Dice then introduced the Battlefield 1 and 2 experience to users with Battlefield 1 and V. Now the future is not far away. So if you are a fan of Battlefield 2042, do not miss this article.
First of all, let’s start with the fact that the new Battlefield will not have a story section. So Dice is focused entirely on the online section and has not bothered to design the story section at all. To some extent, this makes sense. Because Dice’s strength can not be considered story design. In the previous two games, the story section was not so strong.
Now Dice has removed this part from the new game with the feedback he received from the story section of the previous two games. By doing this, all its focus is on the online part and it will do its best to provide you with the best experience.
But the absence of a story does not mean that Battlefield 2042 is an entirely online game. You can play the same multiplayer modes offline against bots. According to recent information, these bats have improved greatly and can be good training opponents. The good thing about this section is that you can practice in it to be more comfortable in the online section.
You see, as we said, due to the lack of a story section, Dice has put all his focus on the multiplayer section. The Battlefield multiplayer section has provided users with a great experience in recent years. Battlefield 2042 is no exception. Several different modes along with many maps and the presence of Specialists instead of classes make this section very exciting.
The important point is that there is no Battle Royale section in this game. Also, Dice has no plans to build it. So if you are interested in this style, unfortunately it is not in Battlefield 2042, but some modes of this game support 128 users. Of course, this 128-person mode can only be run on 9th generation PCs and consoles, but it can still give you a bit of Battle Royale feel.
One of the important changes that Battlefield 2042 has compared to previous versions is the presence of Specialists. Similar to what we saw in Call of Duty Vanguard or Rainbow Six Seige. In this way, you choose a character with special features and weapons and fight with it. It is the special abilities of each Specialist that make you decide to choose it. For example, one has a Grapple Hook, another has a motion sensor, and one has an Auto Turret.
Now let’s focus more on the different sections of the multiplayer section:
How does 128-person mode work?
See the 128-person mode is similar to the popular modes of previous Battlefield versions. There are several areas and you have to conquer them. There are several problems here. The first is that 128 people on a map is a large number of people and may be confusing. Secondly, it is very difficult to fill these games. Dice offers a solution to the second problem. As stated, if a game does not fill up, it may use a bot to fill it up quickly.
This is both good and bad. The good thing is that a game fills up quickly and you will not be out of the game after a long delay. The downside is that bats, no matter how strong, can not give you the feeling of a real person. Also, they may be strong enough to become first. So a very important issue here is bot design which has to be designed very optimally and correctly.
How many Specialists are shown?
As we said, there is no such thing as a class in Battlefield 2042. Instead, we are going to see the presence of Specialists. Just like what we saw in Rainbow 6 Siege. That is, each character will have its own story and abilities.
According to the published information, we are going to see 10 Specialists at the time of release. Then a new item will be added to the game for each season. So in the first year of Battlefield launch we will see 14 Specialists. The important point is that you will choose each character based on your style of play and play with it.
So far, the information of 4 of these experts has been published, which is as follows:
- Wikus “Casper” Van Daele: He was born in South Africa and is in the Recon category. His special abilities are also the use of OV-P Recon Drone (a device to detect the location of enemies). He is also equipped with a motion sensor.
- Webster Mackay: He was born in Canada and is in the Assault category. His special abilities are also the use of Grapple Hook and very high speed.
- Maria Falck: He was born in Germany and is in the Support category. His special ability is to use S21 Syrette Pistol and Combat Surgeon. He can use S21 to revive his teammates.
- Pyotr “Boris” Guskovsky: He was born in Russia and is an Engineer. He also specializes in using the SG-36 Sentry Gun (something similar to the heavy machine guns found in previous Battlefields) with the Sentry Operator. That means Sentry rifles will work better with him.
What are the multiplayer modes of Battlefield 2042?
At first we said that the Battle Royale section is not present in this game. In general, there is little information about the 4 modes in this game. More modes will likely be available at launch, but we’re not going to speculate on that.
- All-Out Warfare: In this case, Dice intends to evoke the style of old Battlefields for you. Like other versions of Battlefield, you have to take a series of areas and fight enemies.
- Hazard Zone: According to Dice, this mode is more focused on teamwork. Also, there are areas with high risk. According to the information, this mode will be similar to the Dark Zone mode of the Division game.
- Battlefield Portal: This mode can easily be considered one of the most attractive parts of Battlefield. In it you can build your own game and use old Battlefield maps. It is a kind of modern and old style of Battlefield that will be according to your taste.
There is currently no information available on other multiplayer modes. It is likely that several other sections, such as Team Deathmatch, will be available at launch. So you have to wait and see what Dice will offer when it launches.
What are the maps and vehicles in Battlefield 2042?
This game is going on in the near future so there will definitely be a lot of modern equipment in it. This is one of the factors that makes this game attractive. Due to its time period, the speed of the game is extremely high and its excitement is several times more than previous Battlefields. In a way, it can be said that 2042 will offer you the same Battlefield 4 experience.
There are a number of maps in Battlefield 2042 that are essentially real areas. This will give you an interesting feeling. Also, Dice paid a lot of attention to detail in these plans and did his best to make it the best it could be. These maps are:
- Kaleidoscope: This map is located in Sogdo, South Korea. Players are in an intelligence zone and must fight each other. Also, this region is fed by quantum force, which makes it have a special effect.
- Manifest: This map is located on Brani Island in Singapore. Players must fight each other in this green area.
- Orbital: This map is located in Kourou, French Guiana. Players fight around a rocket launch site that is about to launch a spacecraft.
- Discarded: This map is located in Alang, India. In it you will see a number of wrecked ships and you have to take care of a number of nuclear packages.
- Renewal: This map is located in the eastern desert of Egypt. Players will fight in this very beautiful and historic place.
- Hourglass: This map is underway in the city of Doha in Qatar. In it you will fight in the city center and you must avoid sandstorms.
- Breakaway: This map is located in Queen Maud Land in Antarctica. In it, you will see the clash of nature and industry, where icebergs can be destroyed at any moment.
Yes. This game had a beta version that was available to users from October 5 to October 7. Players were somewhat satisfied with this beta. The main problem was the game servers. Due to its problems, many users could not enter the game. This problem was so great that even some people could not experience it at all. We hope Dice solves this problem before the release of the original game.
In general, users are satisfied with this beta, and you can see that most have said that it is something like Battlefield 4. This is not a bad thing at all because Battlefield 4 was one of the best online shooter games. Now Battlefield 2042 game improves the same style and offers users.
You see, Battlefield is a fast-paced game. So you need to experience it at a high frame rate. Our suggestion to you is preferably if you can upgrade your hardware to its proposed system so that you can experience this game in the best way.
Minimum system requirements for this game
- Processor: AMD FX-8350 or Core i5 6600K
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 560 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- RAM: 8 GB
- Memory required: 100 GB
- operating system: Windows 10
The proposed system of this game
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 or Intel Core i7 4790
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 or AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT
- RAM: 16 GB
- Memory required: 100 GB
- operating system: Windows 10
This game was originally set in history 30 October (22 October) But was delayed. Now the latest release date for this game has been announced 28 November (19 November) Is.
Battlefield 2042 will be available for 8th and 9th generation consoles with PC. Also, there is supposed to be Crossplay mode between the 9th generation consoles and PC.
Note that the 8th generation console version of the game comes with 128-player modes Crossplay Support Will not.
If you are a fan of Battlefield 4, then do not miss this game at all. Fans of the previous two Battlefields will definitely enjoy this game. So we hope that Dice will solve the problems in the beta version and present the game in the best way, because the expectations from it are very high.
What do you think of Battlefield 2042? Do you think he can compete with Call of Duty Vanguard? Share your monitoring with us.