In the past, we proved it’s possible to blend sexuality and horror. Now, we invite you to another world. A world fueled by desire, fascination, and fear. A world inspired by the disturbing works of H.P. Lovecraft, H.R. Giger, and Zdzislaw Beksinski.
You are Victor Holloway, an antiquarian tormented by visions of a sinister land, where there’s no difference between pain and pleasure. To unravel the true meaning of your dreams, you join the esoteric Cult of Ecstasy.
Taste the cultist’s life from within. Get lost in its blasphemous and sexual customs. Find out what happens when the pleasures of this world stop being enough.
Discover the gates of Lusst’ghaa, the mythical Land of Ecstasy beyond the borders of reality or comprehension.
- Mature esoteric horror with bold erotic themes
- Exploring the occult sect’s member perspective
- Run, hide, sneak or fight using survival horror mechanics
- Setting and style inspired by the works of Lovecraft, Giger, and Beksiński
- Meaningful choices and elements of RPG-like progression
- Mind-bending puzzles to test your wits
- Sound recorded on-location in derelict period buildings
Description by Steam
Background Music: The Dark Glow of the Mountains by Chris Zabriskie
Thumbnail by: dawid jurek